Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Hey, haven't been here much again..., but I was reminded that I need to keep this blog moving, so I will do a little up date as to what been going on and what s been on my mind:
    We had our Pastors and Leaders conf.( PAL CONF) - in August cd's are on our website      
     www.calvarychapeljoco.com if you care to listen.
     Our webcasting problems are finally resolved - if you cant get to church on Sunday
      give the webcast a shot
     Summer is finally just about over, cool days and cold nights you have got to love it
     We are teaching in Revelation for our mid week study.
      And we are also teaching in the same book on Wed. mornings
Now for the things that are really bothersome to me
      the whole marriage debacle- marriage is God ordained not court appointed
      the whole Islamic invasion in Europe and Asian and soon coming to America - notice I
      said invasion.
      Transgenderism - God never has or never will make a mistake - we are all in the right bodies
      How weak the United States has become politically and morally from the president through
      congress.
     selling baby parts for profit - this is the sickest thing I could ever imagine, We need to punished
      Popery and all its religious heresy. perfect example of the blind leading the blind
  Well that should get you caught up, So once again I will try to keep this blog up and running. Pray for me 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment