Friday, April 10, 2015

How are things going?

Ever been asked that question? Our answer is usually " Oh I am doing just fine. "

The boys are playing baseball, the girls are involved in dance class, the dog just had puppies and the cat has just had that operation so she won't be giving us any more kittens. Frank just got a new position at the firm. And I personally have just eclipsed 400 friends on my face book account, twitter is just keeping me so busy, and the club is just growing leaps and bounds.
Then there is reality:
I stay busy to avoid this terrible depression I'm going through, I think my marriage is in the tank, I really don't know about the kids, so I keep them busy in outside activities, I hate puppies and I wish the cat would quit puking on the carpet. Really my life is a mess, but we look good on the outside. I think we need to get some help from some place but that would get Frank kicked off the elder board at church and I would loose all my juice on the PTA.

 I don't want anyone to know how bad it is right now. I sure hope we cant get through this, before bowling league starts.


I lift my eyes up unto the Heavens, where does my help come from. It comes from you Lord maker of heaven, creator of the earth.
PR

No comments:

Post a Comment