Thursday, March 19, 2015

Ice this

for those of you who don't get the title of this post, just think a moment. then turn in your Bible to Ezekiel 38,39 and read. Notice those who are in attendance of this intervention of God on those who try to invade His Land.
Set your face against  Gog and prophesy against him
Behold I am against you
I will turn you around , put hooks into your jaws and lead you out, with all your army , a great company
Persia, Ethiopia and Libya
Gomer and all its troops - united Germany
Togarmah - here is a unique list of the invaders of the Nation of Israel from the north: Syria and Lebanon
you will ascend like a storm, covering the land like a cloud you and all your troops and many peoples with you."
Eze 38:10 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "On that day it shall come to pass that thoughts will arise in your mind, and you will make an evil plan: Eze 38:11 "You will say, 'I will go up against a land of unwalled villages; I will go to a peaceful people, who dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates' - Eze 38:12 "to take plunder and to take booty, to stretch out your hand against the waste places that are again inhabited, and against a people gathered from the nations, who have acquired livestock and goods, who dwell in the midst of the land.
Eze 38:14  "Therefore, son of man, prophesy and say to Gog, 'Thus says the Lord GOD: "On that day when My people Israel dwell safely, will you not know it?
Ezkiel 38:16 will you come up against my people,
17 In days past I said you would come _ I would them against you
18 And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel," says the Lord GOD, "that My fury will show in My face. so all this happens as god has designed it then guess what happens - read on VS  21-23 - I will call for the sword , and I will bring to judgment , Iwill rain down on him. Vs 23 "Thus I will magnify Myself and sanctify Myself, and I will be known in the eyes of many nations. Then they shall know that I am the LORD."'
those who ignore the plan of God and deny the scripture and fall under the lie of error and wrong doctrine will be amazed and dazed at the great things God is going to do

No comments:

Post a Comment